École de français
[SECTION WEB EN DÉVELOPPEMENT]
L’École de français offers a spring session intended for students over 18 and a summer session for 16 to 17 year-olds.
Since 1974, l’École de français has offered an FSL program with a long-standing history of excellence, helping students to learn all levels of French and get acquainted with the culture of Québec.
The 100% French-speaking community of Rivière-du-Loup is located on the south shore of the St. Lawrence River, some 200 km east of Québec City. With a population of over 19,500, Rivière-du-Loup lies in the heart of the beautiful Lower St. Lawrence Region. Rivière-du-Loup has always been a popular vacation area, and was the summer home of Canada’s first Prime Minister, Sir John A. MacDonald.
You will receive a warm welcome in this thriving community, whose residents enjoy an enviable quality of life in the security of a small-town environment.
The College boasts excellent sport and recreational facilities, a cultural centre, field and track installations, and a library. There is also a music school within a short walking distance.
8 good reasons to study french at l'École de français
- Qualified and experienced teachers and monitors
- Warm welcome from the 100% francophone people of Rivière-du-Loup
- Quality of life and security of a small town
- Task-based approach in language teaching with focus on oral French
- Course objectives mapped to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Levels from A1 to B2
- Sport facilities with an indoor swimming pool, a well-equipped exercise room and a gym
- Spectacular natural environment with a perfect balance between the ocean and the countryside
- Possibility of working in Rivière-du-Loup after the spring session with the Languages at Work program
For information, please contact us :
Phone : +01 418.862.6903 # 2530 or 1-800-463-8016
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : +01 418.862-4959
L'ÉCOLE DE FRANÇAIS
Cégep de Rivière-du-Loup
80, rue Frontenac
Canada G5R 1R1